Needles-A-Flying

This is a place where to friends from different countries can keep in touch.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sorry for the lapse in posting...

The last few weeks have been very busy. Between different kids being sick and then I pulled a muscle in my back. My back is still hurting but hopefully I'm on the mend.

I haven't worked on any projects in about ten days. I'm hoping to start working on something in the next day or two. Before I hurt my back, I did an early Spring cleaning of our house. It took me a week and a half but it is done. We bought a new dining room table from my in-laws. It was only two years old and they needed something smaller so that kind of got me going to tear into the house. We also bought a new living room set, this is a big thing for us. We hadn't had a new set in over 20 years. I had a few mismatched chairs and a couch I bought last year from the Salvation army. I kept the couch and put it in the computer room. Our new set is so pretty. I'll take some pictures and put them up.

So what have you been up to? How is the family?

Love & Friendship,
Terry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home