Needles-A-Flying

This is a place where to friends from different countries can keep in touch.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Good Morning Marion!

What a couple of beautiful kids you have there! I have to get a picture of our family to put up for you. We took one of all of us in front of the tree but it's on my daughters laptop. I'll have to see if she can send it to me and I'll post it.

Here is a link (I hope) to my photobucket. If you want to look at some of the things I've knitted, not everything but a decent amount. I'm bad about remembering to take pics of my projects. http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/Terrylee66/Knitting/

I'm so intrigued by your Swedish Weaving. Put up a pic when you get time. What colors are you using? Are you working on anything else right now?

Well, gotta run, time to get kids up and moving!

Love & Friendship,
Terry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home