Needles-A-Flying

This is a place where to friends from different countries can keep in touch.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Hi Marion!

I was thrilled to see all the photos you posted. Your house looks beautiful! I love the way you decorate....very homey. Wish I could come and visit you!

Sorry I hadn't posted in a few days. This darn cold is really taking it's toll on me. I am going to go back to the doctor's tomorrow. My husband isn't convinced that the antibiotics cleared the pnemonia (sp?).

I started my felted bag on Saturday, but have done very little on it. I wanted to be using it this weekend but I don't see that happening. I was very excited with a gift I received this weekend from Kayla and her boyfriend Buddy. It was his idea. They bought me an MP3 player. I have been wanting one and was going to ask for one for Mother's Day. I can't figure out how to upload the songs but Buddy is very good at doing it for me. I still want him to show me. It also holds pictures, I think it's the coolest thing!

Anyway, I finsihed that dishcloth I was working on, I'll have to post a picture of that and the yarn for my bag.

Sorry to make this so short, but I'm running a bit behind and Billy is begging to play a computer game. I'll try to post later! We are going to see a play tonight with our church, I'm very excited, I've never seen a play before!

Love and Friendship,
Terry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home