Needles-A-Flying

This is a place where to friends from different countries can keep in touch.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Good Morning Marion...



Sorry I didn't get to post again, but this sickness is really taking it's toll on me. I went back to the doctor's yesterday. They were very surprised that the antibiotics didn't get rid of the pnemonia entirely. But it didn't. I have a severe viral infection. So they gave me three different prescriptions to treat the symptoms and make me more comfortable. It's kind of a waiting game. The good news was my blood pressure was much better. When I went to the doctors on Dec. 19th I knew I had high blood pressure but I was kind of ignoring it (dumb, I know), but it was very high (210 over 120), not good, anyway that put me on a medication and gave me such a lecture that it terrified me. I put my self on a VERY LOW SALT diet and I take my medication every day. When they checked it yesterday it had improved alot! It was 138 over 88. Still a little high but a vast improvement over a short period of time. I'm very proud of myself and will keep doing what I'm doing. I have also lost 15 pounds, which is a very good thing.

Enough of that. I'm working on my felted bag and wanted it done by the weekend but it's not going to happen. That's okay though. Did you work on your afghan....how was your luncheon Tuesday?

I included two pics. One is of my oldest dd Kayla and her boyfriend Buddy. It was the first day of Awana and they are both leaders. The other is dd #2 Tabitha. Her first day of school this year, she's a junior. Doesn't she look thrilled? LOL

Love & Friendship,
Terry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home