Needles-A-Flying

This is a place where to friends from different countries can keep in touch.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hi Marion

How was your weekend? Mine was pretty full. We went over a friends house for dinner and fellowship with some church families. It was a lot of fun. Dinner was delicious and we played Taboo afterwords over dessert. All the kids had fun playing with each other and we look forward to perhaps doing it again in the future. Sunday night we went over my brother-in-laws for dinner and watched football. All the guys (and me) were thrilled that our New England Patriots made it to the next round of the play offs. They weren't expected to but they surprised a lot of people.

I've been working on my felted bag on and off this weekend. I really hope to finish knitting the bag today and start the i-cord. I'm anxious to start using it.

I was excited to read about Tracey's job, you must be so proud of her! I hope she enjoys it, it sounds like she will! Kayla is off to start a new semester today it will be her last semester at the Avery Point campus. Next year she will have to travel to Uconn's Storrs campus. I know she is dreading the travel time, but she will be that much closer to becoming a teacher. Tabitha has mid-term exams all week and will be home for lunch every day. I look forward to that. I can get lonely sometimes with just me and Billy.

Well, I guess that is a good update on the goings-on here. You have a luncheon today, right? I love to hear about that.

Love & Friendship,
Terry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home