Needles-A-Flying

This is a place where to friends from different countries can keep in touch.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Knitted Felted Bag

Marion, here is a picture of a felted bag I knitted for my mother-in-law. I love making felted bags. They are a lot of fun and I have made many of them. I'll have to post a link to my photobucket the next time so you can see more of them.

I got your e-mail about the swedish weaving and they look gorgeous! I want to see a picture of your project. I think it's wonderful that you have a group to get together with. If we only lived closer, I would love to be a part of that group. You'll have to share your experiences with me!

I'm really hoping that this blog will give us a chance to communicate better with one another. How many years have we known each other? It's been awhile. It started the year we were each other's pal for a bookmark exchange? Do you remember? I still have the bookmark I should check to see if you stitched the year on it. It's been almost a year since I have cross stitched but this knitting "bug" has really had a hold on me and any time I get to work on something I want to knit.

Looking forward to your next post.

Love & Friendship,
Terry
(found a way to work that in, I have always liked that you wrote that)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home