Needles-A-Flying

This is a place where to friends from different countries can keep in touch.

Friday, January 19, 2007

kids and stuff



Marion,

Here are some pictures of the kids. I really like the one on the wall with all of them. From left to right is Krista, Kayla, Billy, Tara and Tabitha. You can't tell in the background but the roll is right in front of the ocean. We were there when it was getting dark. The other picture is of Tara, always looking for the camera. We were at a playground and the clouds that day were gorgeous.

I have some good news. I'm starting to feel much better! It's been a long haul and I'm not 100 percent yet, but I'm getting there. The bonus of being sick is that I have lost over 20lbs. Let me tell you, I still need to lose a bunch more. I'm been on a low sodium diet for about a month and that seems to be working for me. Along with having little to no appetite.

My bag is done and felted except for the handles. I will hopefully finish the handles today and felt them. I will put a picture up when the project is complete. I'm not really sure what's next. I will wait until I'm done then decide.

What are your plans for the weekend? Not sure here yet. I love the pictures that you posted. It was neat to see the RR up on the wall. And your daughter, she is gorgeous! And from what you've said, she really seems to have a good perspective on things. You must be very proud.

Guess that's it for now. I have some more chores to finish up.

Love & Friendship,
Terry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home